Job Title: CNC Production Manager
Reports to: Plant Manager
Looking for an experienced CNC Prototype Manager for our manufacturing facility.
Proven leader who will motivate and encourage employees to produce quality results.
- Strong communication skills / Provide guidance and direction to staff
- communicate expectations to staff / improve manufacturing techniques / enforce safety procedures
- Handle daily production floor responsibilities / monitor jobs / employee performance / maintain workflow in shop
- set up and run CNC mills, lathe, manual machines / programming abilities is a must
- Maintain clean work environment / oversee staff and make sure daily production requirements and protocols are met.
- Ensure timely completion of jobs (start to finish), make changes where needed, address issues and provide solutions.
Work Experience Preferences
- Minimum 5 years experience in CNC manufacturing environment
- Understand CAD programming, reverse engineering from sample parts
- Experience with CNC machines, strong supervisor and management skills
- Work with little supervision, ability to read blueprints.
- Prototype shop work experience
- Mastercam and Work NC