- Tooling can be engineered and produced rapidly while remaining inexpensive.
- Over 60 hydraulic presses — 11 with cushion capabilities.
- Press tonnage ranges from 50 to 1200 tons.
- Largest press bed size 84” x 90”
- Hydraulic presses minimize tooling and move slower to prevent parts from ripping
- Deep drawn parts occur when depth of the drawn part exceeds its diameter and is an area of expertise for Duggan
Low Volume Stamping
- Produce tooling that can withstand over 100,000 hits if needed
- Applying lessons learned in the prototype phase to a higher volume speeds up time to market while saving customers money
- We implement processes that mimic production process. Poka yoke features, check aids, serialization, and key feature gages
- Blanks are set in the oven, heated to the required temperature, removed, and stamped. Parts cool then dog bone sections are cut out for testing to ensure consistency
- Material is proprietary with a high Boron content treated in the oven up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Yield strength before treating is 350 — 550 MPa and ultimate tensile is 500 to 700 MPa
- Yield strength after stamping is 1100 MPa and ultimate tensile is 1500 MPa
- Duggan can bend small brackets, large rails, and everything in between
- Brake parts up to 14 feet with capabilities ranging up to 350 tons
- Multiple brackets formed efficiently by bending 3-axis blanks with existing tooling
- Quickly add secondary tabs and features
- Customers benefit from no tooling cost and short turnaround times