Now delivering the precision and speed of laser technology; the newest and greatest state-of-the-art robotic laser welding equipment that provides Duggan customers with performance and cost benefits not available with previous laser technologies.
At Duggan we’re proud to be a sheet metal prototype industry leader offering our customers this most up-to-date and optimally reliable equipment that more efficiently and effectively deals with a full range of metals from mild steel to zinc-coated to exotics, as well as Class “A” surfaces.
The many advantages:
Speed – Increased Throughput
Flexibility – 3-Dimensional
Material Savings – Smaller Weld Flanges plus Elimination of 2-part Epoxy
Increased Accuracies for Meticulous Fit and Finish
Improved Weld Geometries
Unlimited Weld Patterns
This exciting new robotic laser welding equipment enhances us as a total turnkey service supplier. In the hands of our professionals – with their years of welding experience, Duggan confirms once again our dedication to meeting every customer’s needs. Whatever the industry, whatever the project, whatever the timetable – this new process takes you from concept to reality to absolute satisfaction on time, on target, on budget… and laser sharp!
Duggan’s fiber optic laser cutting services provides our clients with:
- Better repeatability
- Turntable increases up-time & efficiency
- Cuts reflective materials with minimal burrs
- Formed parts are typically 5-axis trimmed by a laser cutting system
- Lasers are programmed from CAD data
- Parts are checked and adjusted till in tolerance
- Up to 4 kilowatts in power
- Quicker first piece part approval
- High quality & repeatable outcomes
Duggan was one of the first in Michigan to offer Laser Welding Services because of the many benefits.
- Minimal distortion of parts
- Stronger than other welds
- Speed–Increased throughput
- Pin-point precision
- Stampings need to be held to a greater tolerance
- Emerging technology that few company’s have the capability
- Unlimited weld patterns